Our DuoPhase phasers have two outputs in a single compact unit.
- Easier to package than two conventional single-output-phasers.
- Ideal for Dual Independent cam phasing.
- Can be used with our DuoCam camshafts.
- Robust well-tested designs with proven durability.
Cam phasing video media
See an overview of DuoPhase
Compare and contrast these cam phasing strategies.
A dual-equal phaser is quite limiting as intake and exhaust events are mechanically linked.
Total flexibility – intake and exhaust cam phase is fully independent
- Dual-independent cam phasing from a single unit.
- Compact vane-type design.
- Two control systems required, one for each camshaft.
Please download the following PDF summarising the benefits of our DuoPhase technology.
See how a cam-in-block DuoCam assembles to our DuoPhase for dual independent control.